Erik Borja Zen Garden
530 Chemin Du Jardin Zen, 26600 Beaumont-Monteux, France
The zen garden of Eric Borja is composed of several parts :
- Japanese gardens: in the west, a garden is a reception garden. To the east, in front of the main façade, is the meditation garden. In its extension, the Tea garden. To the south, the walking garden around two ponds fed by waterfalls.
- Two Mediterranean gardens on the south side of the hillside and the vegetable garden.
- Herbasse is the arboretum and the bamboo grove at the edge of the river.
January, February, and March 2022 :
- Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm / 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm.
April 1 to November 13, 2022 :
- Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm / 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm ;
- Weekends 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Prices updated on January 2022
- 10€ per Adult ;
- 7,50€ from 10 to 18 years old ;
- Free under 10 years ;
- Group: 8€ from 20 people; 7,5€ from 30 people.
Reservation one week in advance for groups of more than 10 people.
We do not allow pets in the garden. However, service dogs (guide dogs) are allowed in the garden.