Garden of petrifying fountains
This garden is established in a unique setting in France, hemmed in between the Isère and a cliff from which flow waterfalls and Casca tells whose water has dug gours (small basins) over time.
For almost a thousand years, these mysterious springs have had the particularity of covering with a film of calcite crystals all the objects, mosses, and plants located in their path to form a curious rock: tuff.
The garden is open daily from May 1 to October 10.
Online booking is strongly recommended.
Prices updated on February 2022
Prices are displayed in low season / high season
- Adult 10€ / 11€ ;
- 15-18 years old 8,90€ / 9,90€ ;
- 4-14 years old 6,20€ / 7,20€ ;
- 0-3 years free ;
- Disability, students 8,90€ / 9,90€ ;
- 2+2 family pass 28,40€ / 32,40€ ;
- 2+3 family pass 33,60€ / 38,60€.