The Balaine arboretum
The arboretum of Balaine, near Moulins, the oldest private botanical and floral park in France, combines the architecture of 19th century English gardens with collections of exotic species. Balaine is also classified as a historical monument since 1993.
The plant Festival on April 16& 17,2020
Each 3rd weekend of April, the plant festival will take place on April 16 and 17, 2022 in Villeneuve-sur-Allier in France.
These days will gather about fifty exhibitors in several categories of the plant field, as well as accessories for the garden.
The exhibition will bring together representatives of nurseries producing the following plants:
- Conifers – Perennials – Climbing plants
- Trees – Bulbs – Aquatic plants
- Shrubs – Bamboos – Grasses
- Medicinal plants – Aromatic plants – Orchids
- Old roses – New roses – Cacti